Heard about DSA, but not so sure how it works? Thinking of securing your child an early spot in a good school? Already planning to apply for DSA, but want to know how to increase your child’s chances of getting in?
If these are some questions on your mind, we have just the thing for you!
Future Academy’s co-founder and head tutor, Ms Yvonne Chen, will be spilling the tea on all you need to know about the DSA-Secondary scheme, including the eligibility criteria, application process, and common challenges of going through the DSA. Bringing her long-time teaching experience – including having been a setter of Math DSA questions in Raffles Girls’ School – Ms Chen will impart insider tips on how you can best prepare for the DSA interview process.
About our speaker:
- Coined one of the “Star Tutors”, “Top Tutors in Singapore” by various media and news outlets
- Co-founder and principal tutor of Future Academy (MOE-registered tuition centre)
- Have experience setting DSA entrance papers for RGS and RI
- Former Math and Physics teacher of RGS, Nan Hua High School
- Have been interviewed by major news outlets, including The Straits Times, Sunday Times, Today, Channel NewsAsia
- What is DSA? Who is it suitable for?
- What categories (talent areas) are there in DSA? How do I apply?
- What should I plan for if I am thinking of applying for DSA?
- What are some common challenges DSA applicants face?
There will also be opportunities for Q&A during the talk. Don’t miss this valuable chance to get all your pressing questions answered!
DSA-Secondary Sharing Session By Future Academy’s Ms Yvonne Chen
When: Thursday, 21 April 2022, 7.30PM
Where: Via Zoom video conferencing platform
***The talk will be conducted in Mandarin.
To RSVP, drop us a message on whatsapp. Please register by Wednesday, 20 April 2022, to receive the Zoom meeting link.