Course Fees and Payment Matters
- A non-refundable Registration Fee of $20.00 (subject to GST) is be paid upon enrolment with Future Academy (the School).
- School Fees are subject to revision without prior notice. All fees paid are not refundable and not transferable under any circumstances.
- School fees have to be paid in advance/upon registration by cash, NETS or cheque (post-dated cheque will not be accepted).
- There will be no make-up classes or refund of school fees if the School close due to contagious diseases such as SARS and unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event that the Student would like to terminate the tuition, the School needs to be notified at least 4 lessons in advance. Failure to do so will mean the student will not be able to get back the $150 deposit. (We seek your understanding that the class size here is deliberately kept small to ensure quality learning, and many students are turned away to help students have the best environment to learn and excel in.)
- The School will be closed on all government gazette Public Holidays and there will be no lessons.
- When the Student requests for extra lesson in holiday, please arrange with the Tutor at least 1 week in advance.
Attendance Of Lessons
- The Student is advised to attend lessons regularly and punctually. In case of the absence without informing the centre 24 hours in advance, neither alternate form of teaching session nor refund will be provided (school fees for that particular lesson are forfeited).
- Maximum of 1 replacement lesson per month is allowed. Parent/student must inform the School 24 hours in advance if the student cannot turn up for lesson. Parent should ensure the availability of class and register for the replacement lesson with the school within 2 weeks. If a replacement lesson cannot be arranged, neither alternate form of teaching session nor refund will be provided (school fees for that particular lesson are forfeited).
- In cases of the absence due to medical conditions, Parents may request for a Medical Voucher from the School by submitting a Medical Certificate (which certified that the student if not fit for class on the day of lesson) to the School by the next lesson. (Medical Certificates from Chinese Physician will not be acknowledged.)
- The personal information collected on this form is for the use of course registration, course survey, account servicing of course related activities and the receiving of news and updates on Future Academy courses and activities.
- The School will endeavor to ensure the safety of your child. However the School accepts no liability whatsoever for any injury, loss or damage caused in the course of operating the School or whilst providing its services or be held responsible for any mishap.
- The School reserves all rights on the materials, no copying, reproduction and resale of any materials is allowed.
- The School reserves the right to dismiss any student who caused disturbance to the class.
- A registration fee will be chargeable upon enrolment. For re-enrolment, an administrative charge will be imposed.
- The School will not be held responsible for any valuable stolen or otherwise lost in the school premise.
- The School has to be kept informed at all times of any changes in a student’s particulars, such as change in address, contact number etc.
- The School reserves all rights to photographs and videos of classes. The school may use the photographs and videos in its publicity and promotional activities. Permission will not be sought from any individual.
- The School reserves all rights to amend the above rules from time to time.