IP Maths Tuition
IP Maths Tuition
IP MATHS CLASS SCHEDULE
IP MATHEMATICS CLASS DESCRIPTION
Our IP Mathematics tuition classes aim to help students from IP schools. The content delivered in IP schools usually a bit different from MOE schools. It’s more effective for students when they join a class with similiar progress at school. Further more, we have classes that are mainly for student from specific schools.
The tuition classes enable students to understand and apply mathematical concepts and skills in a variety of contexts, formulate and solve problems, reason and communicate mathematically through writing mathematical explanation, arguments and proofs. We emphasise less on the final answer but more on the logical reasoning in the intermediate steps.
Due to the demand from students and parents, we have some IP maths classes for students from specific schools. Such as NYGH, HCI, RGS etc. For more details please contact us at 68846566 directly.
- make students enjoy studying Mathematics
- help them achieve good results in examinations, and
- ultimately stimulate students’ interest in the subject.
The students will develop their abilities and skills and would be well prepared for higher level studies in Mathematics-related courses
IP Mathematicss tuition class coverage is following O level syllabi and extended for IP schools. You can find more information about O Level Mathematics syllabi from https://www.seab.gov.sg/docs/default-source/national-examinations/syllabus/olevel/2020syllabus/4047_y20_sy.pdf.
- Equations and inequalities
- Indices and surds
- Polynomials and partial fractions
- Binomial expansions
- Power exponential, logarithmic and Modulus functions
Geometry and Trigonometry
- Trigonometric functions, identities and equations
- Coordinate geometry in two dimensions
- Proofs in plane geometry
- Differentiation and integration
- Application of differentiation in gradient, rate of change, maxima and minimum problems, kinematics
- Application of integration in area under the graph and kinematics
Customisation in Teaching
Our tutors are aware of students’ interests and abilities so as to develop learning task that are stimulating and challenging. It is important in order to engage students in learning and also to stretch them to achieve higher level learning outcomes.
Who are the target students?
- IP Maths tuition class is intended for students from independant(IP) schools
- IP Maths tuition is aimed at improving and/or maintaining students academic result in Mathematics
- Some of IP Maths classes are for students from specific school only
If you are unable to make it for the scheduled lessons, DON’T WORRY!
Look for 2 friends to sign up with you and we’ll be glad to open up a new class for you and your friends!
* Subject to availability of tutor and classroom