Mr Chew is a Dean Lister and winner of multiple university scholarships and medals during his study as a Master of Telecommunications Engineering student. He holds a record of scoring ten distinctions for his GCE ‘O’ level examinations as well as two Masters’ in the areas of science and engineering from different universities respectively.
- Motivate students to be enthusiastic in mathematics learning
- Focus more on concept understanding and problem-solving skills
- Explain higher level concepts in comprehensive ways
- University of Melbourne, Master of Telecommunications Engineering (Deans’ List)
- Columbia University (New York), Master of Science
- Hwa Chong Junior College, GCE ‘A’ level Certificate
- The Chinese High School, GCE ‘O’ level Certificate